Traditional Muslimah Herbalist

Alhamdulilah I never made an official post about the services I offer! Why didn't you all tell me that? lol

Well TMH is not only for Traditional Muslimah Homemaker, but also Traditional Muslimah Herbalist mashaAllah alhamdulilah!

I have received my certifications for both aromatherapy and herbal studies mashaAllah!!! I was super excited once I passed my final exams abd could officially offer consultations to help others.

MashaAllah this is part of my calling in service and I love it SubhanAllah! I'm so thankful He is using me to help others and it's a blessing. Allah has given us a variety of natural alternatives, sometimes right in our own yard Alhamdulilah!!! And of course with anything we must be careful, research and learn about what we are using.

From my home I offer video and audio services mashaAllah alhamdulilah! The feedback from clients has been very good Alhamdulilah mashaAllah and I'm so glad I have been able to help.

We are talking affordable services mashaAllah Alhamdulilah. As I always say please don't let money be an issue, because we can work something out. Health is important and I'd love to be able to give natural healthy alternatives to those who are sincerely seeking and in need Alhamdulilah. 
Everyone out there who supported me by donating so I could take my classes, I am forever thankful and I have been making duaa Allah will reward each of you! 
I am looking to expanding my knowledge on herbs and aromatherapy InshaAllah so I made intentions to take courses to become a Master Herbalist and Master Aromatherapist please make duaa that I will be able to start the courses soon.

In the mean time, please feel free to use my services!
Can't sleep?
Angry?
Stressed
PMS problems
Hair loss
Weight loss help
Child has an ear infection
Cuts
Bruises
Liver help
Digestion help
Pregnancy herbs
Postpartum 
And so on...!!! Lets discuss it InshaAllah and we also make our herbal suggestions that we recommend, plus a variety of ointments Alhamdulilah mashaAllah!!!!

Reach me at: traditionalmuslimah@Gmail.com 

Comments

Popular Posts