Beautiful Dalila's Kaftans

 SubhanAllah, I was so excited to receive this beautiful outfit from Dalila's Kaftans mashaAllah!!! I truly underestimated how gorgeous it would look in person.

But once I opened the package, I was pleasantly surprised to review this three piece beauty! As soon as my children saw it, they were in love mashaAllah. I felt like a princess mashaAllah.
The color really stood out, it fit really nice and felt just right on me. I'm totally impressed mashaAllah alhamdulilah.

I would definitely love to try other outfits from the Dalila's Kaftans website
My husband loved it and mashaAllah when he saw me he said "Long live the princess!" lol alhamdulilah.

This outfit makes a perfect outfit for when you're going out celebrating, a night out with your husband, Eid, and any fabulous dressy social event.

You haven't heard of Dalila's Kaftans? You have to check her out inshaAllah!!

Dalila's Kaftans is a multi-award winning designer, retailer, and wholesaler of clothing and accessories based in London, United Kingdom and she ships worldwide!!!! That's a great blessing mashaAllah. Please do support this awesome store.


Created by a beautiful, kind and gifted woman who understands through experience the challenges of body change, a brand that is made for ladies of all shapes, all ages and all cultures.








Comments

Post a Comment

Let's keep it positive, what's on your mind?

Popular Posts