Being A Good Example.. From The Best Example

SubhanAllah, feels like I have not been here to blog in a long time. It's like catching up with old friends, picking up where we left off, being excited about good news, and then parting ways until next time.

So dear friends, old and new, I have some great news mashaAllah. I was invited to speak in Philadelphia at the Natural Birth Natural Body Conference alhamdulilah!! SubhanAllah I'm excited and nervous.

I thank Allah for the blessing to be able to share and learn from others.  It's always quite a big deal when people are asking for advice, following along on your journey and seeing you as a good example. SubhanAllah sometimes we are in positions to be of means to help others, even by our words alone. I am appreciative that sisters often ask questions and benefit from the TMH page, all praise is due to Allah truly. Alhamdulilah we must all remember that even when we think no one is watching, The One is always watching. Our children look to us as examples, and we have to learn how to be better examples, and how can we learn that? We learn from the best example Prophet Muhammad salAllahu alayhi wa salaam and the other great examples, strong, intelligent, God fearing women and men of the past, who should be part of our present life in ways of action, mannerisms and devoutness to Allah.

Alhamdulilah as I prepare to speak in Philly I ask Allah to guide my words and actions and forgive me of my many errors and make me better than what people think of me. I pray Allah is pleased with the service I am striving to provide the community, which is to remind the sisters and myself to be good muslimahs, wives, and mothers and that what we do in our home and how we raise our children, impacts the world. That our beloved mission is one that is respectable and beautiful. To not be afraid to be a happy homemaker or be ashamed, we are making it known that we are not oppressed and sad about being service at home moms. Alhamdulilah we are happy with our station in this life and pray Allah elevates us in the next.

When I have time to myself i reflect on things like this and say wow subhanAllah I am going to be speaking to sisters about marriage, families etc ...mashaAllah alhamdulilah please let it be of benefit.

May Allah guide us to be good examples in our homes and community ameen.
For those in the Philadelphia area the conference info can be found here: www.nbnbconference.info please keep me in your duaas inshaAllah!

Comments

Popular Posts